Monday, April 22, 2013

The "Pilgrimage"

So today is day one of a pilgrimage.  My son Michael and I are headed to the island of Kauai to see the sights from a new perspective.  We leave early Wednesday for Lihue but poor Michael has to work the next two days.  So poor dad has to hangout in the beachfront town of Laguna Beach, reading and drinking lattes and Margaritas :0)  Not so sure how effective the posting will be from Kauai since I'll not have my computer with me, just the smartphone (which I'm not smart enough to use to it's full capacity).  But I'll try to say something as often as possible.  Walking down to the Laguna Coffee Co this AM I spotted a hedge made of jasmine flowers and one of my favorite trees, a Japanese Cryptomaria, in the same block.  This could be a pretty cool place to live.  As soon as I can figure out a way to phrase it I'll come up with some kind of a altruistic reason for calling this a pilgrimage :0)  How about a celebration of Nature and Beauty? 

No comments:

Post a Comment