Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Day Two of the Pilgrimage

 
 
So as Michael finishes his last day of work I am attempting to work on some last minute details.  The Sun is trying to break out here in Laguna and looks like it will be a great day.  I was looking at a e-newsletter from the Hindu Monastery yesterday and saw something very interesting.  I will attempt to put the picture on here.  Further posts from RV will have to be via my phone so I hope I may continue this as a thread would be nice to look back on.
Well I believe the details are mostly in order and it's looking good so far!  Walking on the beach for a little while and occurred to me that the wave action is kind of symbolic of Life and the Transcendence of mankind.  That's about as deep as I'm going to get today.  Couldn't find what I was looking for to post here from the Hindu Monastery in Kapaa.  It's a video of their latest newsletter.  I showed the first picture to Michael (a group of devotees) and asked him if he saw anything unusual?  He answered "You mean something besides the woman dressed in white in the center who looks a lot like Sherita!" ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment