Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Holy vs The Unholy!

http://conta.cc/Yu2B29

There is a picture associated with this post of Richards Daily Meditation.  It is a painting of St Francis which I find very nice.  In relationship to the subject of this Meditation about the nature of Religion and systems related thereto; I am finding myself drawn to the idea of "Franciscanism" as a better view of my path than any of the paths my life so far has brought me.  I hope I have "usually" been a great father.  With that exception most of my life has definitely been a path of trial and error.  I haven't been a very good son, brother, boyfriend, husband, lover, restauranture, Catholic, Lutheran, etc, etc, etc.  I am very glad that the new Pope has taken the name of Francis.  Maybe following the example of St Francis I can improve my footprint in this world.  Lord, Make me an instrument of Your Peace!  Where there is hatred, etc.....Let me sow Love (Your Love)  Pax Christi,  Roberto

No comments:

Post a Comment