Saturday, July 9, 2016

Free To Be All We Can Be



Recently I have met someone who speaks my language and seems to see life with very similar eyes and spiritual focus.  There are many of us out there, I’m sure, and prayerfully the number is growing even as it seems the daily world is falling apart in front of us.  The really cool thing is to realize that the path is really very simple and it is an inside job.  
It has been a great week on many fronts and it has not been devoid of problems but they have been resolved for the most part.  A loving community helps.  I have greatly Loved having my children home from parts afar for the celebration of our family and the birth of our nation.  This nation still has a great Manifest Destiny in its future but not in the form it has been used in the past.  I know in a past post I mentioned a book by Marianne Williamson titled “Healing The Soul of America”.  I would like to encourage the reading of her work again.   We are Blessed but one by one must realize that with great blessing comes great responsibility.  I hope and pray that  I may be able to remain vertical long enough to see my children pick up the torch!   
I close this brief post with a quote I found to really encapsulate my mission in this life!  

“My presence here is to provide services for joining in community… each of us elevates each others spirits and this is the gift of giving and receiving grace. It is an honor to offer these services and products for enjoyment, healing, and connection.” Rev Nancy Moore   from the website ArtSpiritMedicine.com   Pax Et Bonum! Roberto

No comments:

Post a Comment