Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pearl Cove reprise!

Been home in the Rogue Valley a couple of weeks now.  This spot as well is a very special spot of Creation, the "first Bible" as Richard among others have stated.  I am very blessed to have this area as a home as well as to have a heart home in Kauai as well.  Don't really think I'll end up living over there part time but who knows??  On this post I'm going to attempt to insert a video I shot of Pearl on my last day there.  It will show Michaels Cross as well as the succulent and evergreen center of the potential Labyrinth.  In my Western Garden book on the opening page is a dedication by Sherita when she gave it to me in 2002.  That dedication is something I have told Michael that I would like as a memory sentiment in my passing.  Hence I'm including it here, again let me hasten to add that I'm in No hurry for this event.
 
For (My) Bob
 
The man who loves life
and
can nurture almost all living things
to be the most beautiful that they (it) can be.
 
Sherita "my Pearl" 2/20/2002
 



 
Well, for whatever reason I couldn't post the video but put these two on here instead.  I was able to post the video on facebook but blogger wouldn't accept :0(.  Great trip!  Thanks Son!  RV 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment