Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Out of Connection


Hello June! It seems that I've been out of connection with this site of late. I've got lots of excuses, interpersonal shifts and direction changes in my personal life. Not much of which really is a factor in the flow which I hope this blog is supposed to be. Not the least distraction has been a desire to get as much done as possible in this fleeting Spring/Summer type weather we've experienced the last few weeks. I do feel that the basic "connectiveness" of all creation and the need for our stewardship of that creation is the fundamental theme of this journal. And it has been good to scribe a bit as examples of this theme become known to me. I promise to get back into posting on a regular basis very soon. In the meantime let's remember that we do have so many blessings and so many to share. Pax Chrisi! RV

No comments:

Post a Comment